Coercion is not consent. I'm not good with this and I'm tired of our troops being experimented on. #standbyourmilitary 🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

I’m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA 🇺🇸 In it TOGETHER!

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

UNACCEPTABLE!!😡

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

That is pure nonsense! They shouldn’t be forced to accept something that hasn’t been tested. Not fair acceptable-they are not guinnea pigs.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

That is pure nonsense! They shouldn’t be forced to accept something that hasn’t been tested. Not fair acceptable-they are not guinnea pigs.

PATRIOTS STAND AGAINST THIS FORCED VAX CRAP !!! WWG1WGA WW

I agree. It should be a choice. It should be a choice for all employee’s in any businesse

In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication

It can’t be good if it is being forced!

(1) Show this thread