QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Tim Osman

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

sweetie this particular pic has been shopped ...sorry I know ....i posted it too and soneone sent me original

Even Q said it was fake. https://qalerts.app/?n=1119&src=rss

(2) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Great, thank you. An important question is who created the CIA, as the CIA is not suppose to be, an unlawful foreign Emolument???
E-clause, has done an audit on the government for lawful and legal compliance, for breaches and frauds of fidicary duties.
Boom channel, along with Kirks law Corner and High Command, Field McConnell, The report, The Report 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahs7wZHn150&t=22s

Black Markets - YouTube

Have you ever considered that we have been here in history before? Why? or why not?This presentation on Black Markets and how they negatively effect the Peop...

(1) Show this thread

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Tim Osman?

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

Yes

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
(2) Show this thread