Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

He is Risen!

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Yes he has !!!!

So what about the children that never learned how to believe,
because they were being Stolen, Sold, Raped, Slaved, Tortured, Organ Harvested, Sacrificed, and Dismembered...
I C GOD did NOT answer their innocent cry's for help,
did IT

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PeterHorne6 in this post can reply

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Peter R Horne to his Publication

Peter I leave you with this KJV -
Luke 17:2 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

In response Peter R Horne to his Publication

Life is but a short time when you understand we are spritial beings having a human experience. All will be fine and Just. God bless and God Speed.. This is the final battle God vs satan.. Have faith.

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

GODs SPEED
Wake UP YOU
Why was EVIL left to rear its ugly head on earth,
all this time if
DIVINITY is soooooo Powerful

I live in the now, not WORDS OF PROMISE, that me and my Child and Parents and Grandparents before read also, that did not MATERIALIZE

Life is NON FICTION / Reality
Dream on if you may, It is your choice and freedom To do Do.

(1) Show this thread