Only people mentioned by @Rena1776 in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

ALL People From around this planet are great people. Our prior governments strive hard to divide ALL of humanity . I totally believe this. I lived Hawaii for 25 years , moved off island to N.C, then ran for my life to a small town in SC. I found , The East coast to be the most divided out every state I have lived.
People are not so smart, look at the educational system! Mandate school which was created to keep people stupid! Children today cant even read cursive. The Declaration of Independence is written in cursive. They cant read it.
Religion holy smokes, My mothers family has shunned their grandson, and son because of religion. SHUN Your own flesh and blood! Shunned because the child grew up wanting to try another life style.
What if something happens serious happens to this child, and he dies will they not even be sad or care? Phew! I am glad I was spared from religion. I only know about God, and Gods rules.
Thank You President Trump for saving as many humans as you

I agree. Most people around the world are good people.

Red Pill but is he real? White hat.. or is it the real Barkley?

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Truth.

Same here! :)

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Charles is a good smart man. He speaks truth and isn't afraid to do so. A great spokesman for all people no matter the pigment of their epidermis. We need more to get more bold with a mic and a platform.

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Celebrities don’t spend their time researching and finding out valid truths, they repeat what less recognized Truthers say.

No one on tv is righteous and or NOT apart of gatekeeping Freemasonry to protect the lies they adhere to.

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Wow. A sports figure with a brain. Unheard of.

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Celebrities don’t spend their time researching and finding out valid truths, they repeat what less recognized Truthers say.

No one on tv is righteous and or NOT apart of gatekeeping Freemasonry to protect the lies they adhere to.

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

(2) Show this thread

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Charles Barkley!!!! A woke Super Hero!!!!!!!!