#wwg1wga
#MAGA
I follow back

I'm not an 'Anon' and don't claim to be one. But I am someone who reads all of the de-codes and tries to understand them the best I can.
I, like many of us on this site have gripped the steering wheel till my knuckles were white during many of the so-called 'predicted' events, only to come away feeling like I'd had some kind of set-back, or a defeat or something to that effect.
As time goes on though, my 'faith' in what Q has promised (and GOD) has grown stronger and stronger, to where now, I accept that in it's own good time Q will prove to be what it claimed to be--a harbinger of the good news, telling us that we have not been abandoned on an island with these psychopaths, left to fend for ourselves. And something IS being done about it!
That's because the darn proofs are rolling in now like tidal waves. There's way too many coincidences for it to be a coincidence now.
And yes, I realizize we are watching the mop up part of the mission.

Not down with the negatory vibes on your comment thats so awesome, it couldve been written by me 😬 so just came here to say I felt that shit in my soul. Nothing happening, my ASS. ✊

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LeeAnon37 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lee Aura, click on at the bottom under it