Hello guys, I'm new here! Let's spread the truth!

Only people mentioned by @angelneshov in this post can reply

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response angelneshov to his Publication

Hi - if you were on Twitter, who were you there?

Only followers of this user (@IdintDoit) can see their posts

Welcome aboard. You'll love it here.

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

☺️He Angelneshov ! How do you have so many followers, when you're new here ? Just wondering😊😊

In response Eileen same as to her Publication

Well, as you can see this post is written on the 4th of April, which is 5 days ago... I've been active since and I've been following on a daily basis :)

(1) Show this thread

Christian, 💕 my husband. ❤️ Our daughter,son in law and granddaughter.Trump is still our President. WWG1WGA

welcome

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

welcome. i agree

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

Welcome! I agree🙂

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Welcome! We have to spread truth because our expectation of the mainstream media to do it is a total waste of time and good energy!
God's blessings on you!

💗🕊️🙏glad you're here, love and light

🍊I see you, I love you, I know who you really are. We are ONE family. agape4ever unconditional love Namaste #WWG1WGA

In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication

💫💞💫agape Love the new virus...lets spread unconditional love 💫💞💫

(1) Show this thread

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Welcome. It already feels like home.

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Welcome!!

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

You'll fit right in with this great group of people!

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

Trump is my President Then and now! Proud wife and proud mother to veterans. God Bless our military.

Welcome and glad to have you

Only followers of this user (@misfire) can see their posts

American Patriot. Proud supporter of OUR President Trump. Fighter for OUR kids. Protect Free Speech. Fight for Our 2nd Amendment.

welcome! lots of great patriots here and good intel too. enjoy! 🚂🇺🇸

For God and Country, and the enlightenment and prosperity of humanity ; I still hold the fuckin line.

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you.

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

Hi Angel, welcome to the anon fam! Truth will prevail!

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

welcome to the party, Patriot!

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

welcome! WWG1WGA! go slow...theres A LOT to take in...have fun...trust the plan! 🙏🏻💕💫

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Welcome, Angel.

You'll like this place much more than Twatter.