Many believe it all started with JFK. It started long before with Tesla.

@ghostezra
Makes sense. John G Trump was given Tesla’s work after the Cabal killed him. John G Trump mastered time travel, that is how Elvis Presley and DJT became cousins. My question is who is John Titor? I’m guessing Barron Trump is a time traveler and may be John Titor? (3 pics)

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sunflower in this post can reply

In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

anyone find it odd jackie was married to a kennedy and an onassis 2 of the 13 supposed satanic bloodlines...i mean what are the odds. Oh and im not saying you cant turn good if you have these names just pointing it out

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

People have a hard time thinking outside their comfort zone. I believe 72 seconds is Elvis and talks in third party. He made the comment just the other day, “I think Elvis looks a lot like DJT”.

(6) Show this thread

so patrick who is said to of died as a newborn isnt dead and stated trump and elvis are first cousins and his dead brother who isnt dead is jfk jr.............weird
never heard prescott was an accountant
elvis sang and danced....whats he go to do with anything
there is a john g and tesla connection agreed
Trump looks like General Patton to me
i could picture george being shitty kid though lol

(4) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Is 72 Seconds Bouvier?

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

i believe 72 seconds is Elvis who talks in third party. Patrick Bouvier Kennedy is on Twitter but hasn’t posted since like Feb 23rd.

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

Patrick Bouvier Kennedy 777.....17
@kennedy_bouvier

(2) Show this thread