Only people mentioned by @TheMac in this post can reply

The Light of God lives in our hearts. Love, work, and knowledge are the wellsprings of the life He gives us; they should also govern it.

In response The Mac to his Publication

Schroedinger's nanoparticle: The nanoparticle is both in the vaccine, and not in the vaccine.
May heaven rain down bloody hell on the misguided anthropoids who'd dare to weaponize such a thing.
An action, once written into the am.m, is forever with the initiator. Denial / justification does not erase it. Upon expiry of the meat-sack, the am.m is opened before the Throne and the heart is weighed against the feather.
Discovering a god-particle does not eradicate conscience, it just makes idiots feel that they needn't worry about consequences.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Lets hope that President Trump suggesting to get the vaccine, he knows what's in it. Please Dear Lord Jesus let this be so Amen, the military talked my daughter into getting it.

Converting or should I say enslaving the next generation of children with quantum dots.

Unapologetically American, Digital Soldier, #SaveTheChildren & not the #Killary kind of SAVE!!!!!! #GODWINS, #WWG1WGA #ThanQ

that is some crazy shit right there!!
it will be the scientist that destroy humanity

In response Eric Woods to his Publication

👍🏻

(1) Show this thread