🇺🇸Patriot MAGA 🇺🇸Trump best President ever! Love of country, Family, Faith🇺🇸And guns. Thank you to all who served past and present❤️

Canadian government and Ontario Hydro stole our land back in the 1970's. Came in offered my Dad an amount and told him if he didn't take it they would expropriate or build the nuclear station around us..... 11 people in one family. My parents bought the land in 1952. My Dad built *the homestead* (that's what he liked to call it) from ground up and 20 years later the government came in and STOLE it. And because they were just going to bury our house of 20 years Dad asked if he could remove the bricks and wood to reuse at our new location, he had just put on an addition ANNNND the government goons made him buy his own house back and my siblings and I helped Dad tear our house down. GOVERNMENTS DO NOT HAVE YOUR BEST INTERESTS AT HEART PEOPLE! THEY ARE EVIL and anyone working for them better take a look in the mirror.

In response Lindi Judd to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @jewelofthenine in this post can reply

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

Wow, what a story. Thanks for sharing it. These are the stories all citizens and taxpayers need to hear and know about. The indigenous cultures warned us. It's what colonial governments do.