ICYMI - Polish pastor defends his Christian church during Passover and yells at Canadian police "get out, you psychopaths!"@disclosetv@disclosetv_chat

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

God bless this pastor if everyone fought back and cast out evil we would be free of tyranny. Glory to God. WE WILL NOT ALLOW EVIL. GET BEHIND US SATAN Glory to GOD HE WON

In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication

we all have the calling, its up to us whether we except his task or not. dark to Light, God has already won the war.

(1) Show this thread

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

I can't pick which part of loved the best! He called them exactly what they are! Loved this! Stand up PEOPLE!

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

OMG! I love this pastor. Finally some one standing up to this madness.

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

My new hero.
And people trust the police. Ha!
I never have and never will.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Amen amen! Courage and strength! This pastor rocks! 🙏❤️👏

I love this pastor, he is fearless and this video should be viewed by all natzi police officers

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

Go Calgary, Alberta! They are really going after pastors in this province lately. Surely, it's not due to a lack of REAL criminals.

Loyal Patriot - Veteran Mom - Love my God and my country!

Amen to that Pastor! He did the right thing and those cops walked away in shame! They knew the pastor was RIGHT!! We ALL need to stand up like this man did!!