No app planned right now for AnonUp. Wasted many resources and $ developing a WeGo app that Apple won't approve. They are assholes.

Try doing this and let me know how it works for you. It will make AnonUp feel more like an App.

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

very helpful! thank you so much!

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

Hey Koba! πŸ‘‹
Nice comfy little place you've made πŸ‘β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈI ❀️God, Family and AmericaπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. πŸ™ Psalm 23 πŸ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

Sensei Koba~ you are amazing! Thank you for all you have done for Freedom of speech!
No worries, I work around and make what I have work.

πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΉAT Vienna, Truthseeker

I don't need an android app. I am satisfied with or without the button on the start screen. i am using firefox. there are more important things. Thank you!πŸ™

Retired Navy. I just moved to Hawaii & work at Ft Shafter. Graduate degree in security management. Love my country and POTUS Trump. WWG1WGA.

Do you have somewhere we can donate to? We would love to help out. Really appreciate what a great site you have here. Thank you so much.

Southern until the day I die

i dont seem to get the red check mark for the iphone/ipad

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

Yes, it is working Fantastico βœ…πŸ’― Awesome Job 😎 THANK YOU THANK YOU !!! You ROCK !!!
I ❀️ You@administrator

Patriot . Love my Country . Romans 8:28 . Land of the Free Because of the Brave . Shoot like a girl . Trump's still my President

Thanks for all you've done & continue to do! Patriots are truly gratefulπŸ™β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

why cant I delete my account ? you have no delete. I put in my password and hit delete and it does not delete. why? I dont like this

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

MAGA patriot. Mother. Artist. Truth teller. WWG1WGA. Rebuilding support for my business. Check out my website plz! cash.app/$angelzplay

it works but is it possible to let us choose to stay logged in and on dark theme instead of having to log in and change it every time?

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

I added both to home screen. I have the wego app but I prefer the web version. Thank you for all you do! we ALL appreciate you!

lEarned that by accident a while ago. Nice!!!

thank you for this tip! added to my homescreen and now i dont have to go into my brower and type it in all the time! πŸ’•

Worked on my iPhone

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

duck duck go!!!
apple does suck!
thank you πŸ€—

Works on Duck, too! πŸ¦†πŸ¦†πŸ’¨πŸ™ƒ

Patriot that loves this Country, President Donald Trump, God and Family. #WWG1WGA, #MAGA, #KAG, #FOOKED

That worked great. Thank you!

worked for me!

Works great for me on phone and pc .

May every sunrise bring you hope. May every sunset bring you peace. MAGA- American Deplorable

works great. thank you Koba

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

I use Opera for both PC and Android. Love them both!

NY girl fighting for Trump & America- AKA "Palmtrees" on Twitter- Trump is My President- We're going to need a bigger GITMO

😎It worked perfectly, now added to home screen

Daughter of the King and thankful! Disclaimer: All posted & reposted comments are information purposes only.

Thank YOU for all you are doing for us. How can we help? P.S. I agree with your assessment of Apple... totally. That evil needs to be stopped. Hopefully soon! Hang in there and know we love what you are doing! ~Kim

TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT! GOD BLESS AMERICA! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² GOD WINS!

Thank you

I need all the help I can get. I enjoy this platform a lot but the darn phone is a pain! Thank you for your help. Much appreciated. 😊

The fight for humanity a War of Good vs Evil Truth vs Lies America Falls the World Falls. SeedingTheLight on http://WEGO.Social / Gab.com

it's now a an app and a good looking app at that! Here's my screen shot of my most important social media app and WEGO & AnonUp are the best looking and parler still sucks, notice no gab no FaceBook.if telegram wasn't important for the information i wouldn't have it, i don't like it and it's a shitty looking icon app. wego/anonup is what gives my SM screen some beauty and life

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

your doing an amazing job just happy to have a place to speak freely patience is what all of this is about. most want instant gradifacation look where that got us 😝

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

AnonUp is awesome. Thank you for all of your hard work!

The Best is Yet to Come!