Only people mentioned by @PatriotSinging in this post can reply

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

do you have a link to this video?

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Happy 2-B-Alive to her Publication

I will look for the original. Can you not press down & download it? This was a couple days ago. Let me see what I can do...

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Excellent video!! Thank you for posting it Patriot!!

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

πŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

how do you spell his name?

AND, wait till they spray us with viral aerisols

In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication

Dr. Steve Hotze Texas

(1) Show this thread

we are told to do our own research,
to think for ourselves and vet the sources of our info.
just the fact that the jaws(fauci)of hell insists that all get the vax
and then get it again should be concern to doubt
its reliability or necessity.
The compromised authorities pushing the vax have proven themselves unworthy of our trust, we were given over a year ago
the knowledge that a simple product Q-uinine and its derivates
long used to destroy malaria is also as effective at curing and preventing covid ,thus eliminating the bogus need to vax and vax some more.
the DJTDS was a cellular reaction by the DNA/RNA in the people
who had evil plans for the general populace and caused them to
violently oppose its distribution and brought us to this sad scenario where the narrative has changed on the need and behalf of the
proven harmful vax .
We lost the battle about the β€œno need for the vax”
we must now show the world the conseQ-uences
of it.
clear, backed up info are our

In response Chico Panebianco to his Publication

FOI response from Canada’s National Research Council: No record of β€œCOVID-19 virus” (SARS-COV-2) isolation by anyone, anywhere on the planet
https://truth11.com/2020/07/19/foi-response-from-canadas-national-research-council-no-record-of-covid-19-virus-sars-cov-2-isolation-by-anyone-anywhere-on-the-planet/

YOU NAILED IT! WELL SPOKEN! πŸ‘Š

(2) Show this thread

this info is so red pill.
would you kindly provide a link to source, this needs to be shared far and wide on all platforms.

WRONG. DEFAULT IS A BLUE PILL SPY! DON'T BELIEVE A BIT. IF YOU WANT MORE SOURCE FROM ME, PLEASE SPECIFY. I HAVE HUNDREDS OF LEGIT RED PILLS THAT ACTUALLY BREAK YOUR HEART WHEN YOU SEE A TECH BOT SPY TRY TO LIE TO YOU ON YOUR OWN#truth POST! I MARRIED A DOCTOR FOR YEARS... EVEN HE KNOWS. BUT HE'S STILL LOYAL TO PROFITS OVER PEOPLE & I WILL NOT LIVE THAT LIE ANOTHER DAY...I DON'T CARE WHAT IT COSTS ME.

(1) Show this thread