Ringmaster of my family circus. Nature keeps me grounded. God Bless America, land of the free. Let's keep it that way.

What the fresh hell is this?! This is right out front of a middle school and on a very busy intersection.

UN🤬INGBELIEVABLE! WHERE IS THIS?! SOMEONE NEEDS TO PAINT IT OR KNOCK IT DOWN! KIDS ARE BEING TOTALLY BRAINWASHED HARDCORE NOW FROM DAY 1...THE MEXICANS ARE HERE TO REPLACE US CUZ WE KNOW THE TRUTH & WE CARE!
IT'S GOTTA STOP BEFORE IRRECONCILABLE DAMAGE IS DONE.

In response Delux Omega to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSinging in this post can reply

Ringmaster of my family circus. Nature keeps me grounded. God Bless America, land of the free. Let's keep it that way.

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Utility box in Tacoma, WA. They cover all of them with designs to help keep the grafitti at bay. The covers are typically representative of the area they are in, i.e. food and music for the streets filled with restaurants and bars. This was a new cover for this utility box. It was just so shocking to see the NWO plain as day and obviously designed by a child. Sickening.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Delux Omega to her Publication

I lived in Federal Way, Wa for 3 years after high school... Someone Needs to Redecorate that box... FREEDOM! USA, RED, WHITE & BLUE. Just Saying. 👊
Tacoma, unbelievable. The only place you don't want to be if you're white. Ironic how they're embracing Nazi culture now, unaware they're set to be vaxxed first with the Native Americans, Everytime. Now they're saying every 6 months... SMH!

(1) Show this thread