Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

isn't that a freemason handshake?

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Check out that handshake. That says it all... 98%. One way or another. It gets messy. No other option.

scoundrels! off with their heads!

isnt that matt gaetz? evidently congress has never been too good. ALL GOVERNMENT haw failed us miserably and they continue to do the same today.

In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication

Not sure how the "title" & "owner's manual" get handled, but hey...
this is war, right?
Those who ELECTED DeS & Gaetz are THRILLED w/ their wisdom, maturity, etc.
(We look @ McCarthy & just sigh...
Not henious to hang & lacking enough raw talent to buff⬆️?)
Devin N. & Steve S. are battle-haggard, but authoritative...

(1) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

"real" what?
they've been gas-bags as far back as I can
remember,
and
I remember "The Great Society",
the DC riots p MLK, Jr's assasination,
my friends' pussy-whipped Dads
who worked for 3 letter agencies.
Nobody being very smart,
or EVEN INTERESTED in actual
PROBLEM-SOLVING.

It was TOXIC as far back as the 1960s.
"The geographical cure" actually DID work wonders in my case.
Menial jobs, time to puzzle things out,
+ a state university in the Rockies,
paired w/ a "Hippie Church" that befriended me,
meeting in a city park's bandshell, YEAR-ROUND
➡️me THINGS DC is❌willing to HONOR.

Bureaucracies INSIST on staying
EVER the unweaned INFANT,
eyes SHUT to the needs of THEIR PROVIDER, DEMANDING their "immediate gratification"
ALWAYS be more REAL
than peasants.

that handshake!! i recognize it! 😉

Constitutional Conservative, Trump Supporter, Dogs Best Friend, My Kids My Country & God I Will Fight For

Huh?

Let see how Gaetz go...!

THE BEST IS YET TO COME ! #GODWINS #TRUMP

I’m looking forward to real American Patriots leading our country with President Trump & a loyal Congress

"Freedom Loving American Patriot" Jesus is King,Husband,Dad,Gun Owner, Trump is my President WWG1WGA. Q.

Now thats a new handshake, never seen it
Must be in some kind if club together. DS

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

3rd°

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Congress, Real? Not in my lifetime..

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

ghost, check the freemason handshake

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

My country says UK and honestly, I wish it said USA to match where my heart and soul is. #WWG1WGA

Yuk.... All this sick and evil secret handshake B.S

He does look different in 2018

This is why Gaetz was targeted. Watch Gaetz interview with nircTV on March 30, 2021 https://t.me/GeneralMcInerney/378
Telegram: Contact@GeneralMcInerney

This is why they targeted him today.
https://t.me/GeneralMcInerney/378

This is why Gaetz was targeted. He is laying out the Dem's agenda on the Border Crisis. https://www.facebook.com/406456986070332/videos/805059583430163

Perhaps there are two warring factions within the Masonic Order; the white hats and the black hats.
*We know the black hat 'Jesuits' have had reign over the CIA and all their black ops agendas, which is directed by the global cabal. We've had reports of CIA-Langley, Va raids by the Marines on two different occasions.
*Matt Gaetz's House member committees;
https://gaetz.house.gov/about/committees-and-caucuses

Yikes! That handshake!

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Interesting handshake

DiSantis has the look on his face of an adoring initiate.

love the secret hand shake Mg. pointer finger to wrist! secret soc!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Finger on pulse... Lie detecter test even if only symbolic.

that Masonic handshake is also done in the Mormon Temple but the majority of just the regular members have no idea what it really means just the higher up leaders

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

So, is Gaets a good guy on the inside of the cabal working for white hats, or a bad guy?

Seems the msm is focused on him - and that to me - is indicative of a good guy being attacked... the msm are the bad guys weapon.

If he us a white hat double agent - he would know all the bad guys communication methods, and use them when required.

If the msm had not been aimed at him - I would be more inclined to think he really is a bad guy.

Just a thought.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

The real Gaetz was a pos. The actor replacement is just an actor playing Gaetz. You haven't seen the real one in awhile.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

RR that smug little F. MG looks like an appeaser in this photo to me G.E. Deceiver's everywhere, it's in the EYES ...

G1358
Mat 24:43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. G1358

Only followers of this user (@Pretschie71) can see their posts

Patriot first, retired LEO/ social worker, proud wife of a LEO, mother, grandmother, Christian, proud American. Trump all the way!!!

In response True Patriot71 to her Publication

This is one that really hurt but they all need to go on a one way vacation and never come back!!!

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response True Patriot71 to her Publication

I have been an RN since 1978. What is going on is the advancement of the aryan elite 4th Reich worldwide. The sheep are willing participants. I worked in Medical Sales for a Swiss Company for a good chunk of my career. I dabbled in pharma. 4th Reich. I lived in New Haven and Boston.

(2) Show this thread