❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response walker Fast to his Publication

oh no not this stupid list again

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

if you have eyes to see

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

i prefer lists i can prove though.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

highly recommended to do own research and then apply critical thinking.

the truth has always been in plain view, if only we seek.

peace.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

ok

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

David Zublick is an investigative journalist who was one of the handful picked to view via cctv the military Tribunals that started in 2019. He has a Rumble channel Dark Outpost and he continues to drop major truth bombs from his sources without going against his Signed Non Disclosure.
he was on YouTube but now has loaded his videos on Rumble.
this one is the first one uploaded 5 months ago.
He's been giving out the list for a while now too.

https://rumble.com/vavhcf-darkoutpost-10-28-2020-the-laptop-from-hell.html

oh brother pay 29.99 to join his inner circle to see documents......sounds like a paytriot not a patriot..........huge red flag no thank you but i appreciate you sharing

Only people mentioned by @reapermyer in this post can reply

I'm viewing the full length and im not oaying anything. watch where you tap screen.
i cant convince you to know what i know, but I've started this wirh doubt until 2 yrs ago i started researching all the right avenues that has my head clear for sure. JFK Jr and Princess Diana are going to be testifying at the tribunals this fall.
You'll get there bcos either way disclosure will be here before you know it.

i got it right from his mouth on the april 2nd show i could listen to his show but if i want more i gotta pay to join the inner circle lol.....please enjoy all your info and podcats u wish......ill be just fine thinking for myself

(1) Show this thread