Who can tell me the best place to get a crystal quartz merkaba?

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, you should really go to a shop and handle the crystals to find the ones for you.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Deb Reed to her Publication

Really? I did not know that Idk if there is a shop close by?

(1) Show this thread

look for wiccan, pagan or Methaplysical shops. they will have the goods

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I got one on Etsy, but I am not 100% sure it is crystal quartz. I don't know how to test it, but that's where Elena Danaan recommended we could find one

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Awesome thanks

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Hi Nana I buy my crystals from a wonderful woman for the past few years and have been very happy. shes also an author and has great free resources

https://www.energymuse.com/aura-crystal-collection?utm_source=drip&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Aura+Crystals%3A+The+6+best+crystals+to+strengthen+your+aura

(2) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

A what?