A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

what to expect from now til the 20th:

If you look at the situation in these terms it will help you to understand the situation that will happen from now on up to the 20th. America was never a republic. America fell into a corporation when Ulysses S. Grant approved the Act of 1871 bill - unconstitutionally. Trump signed a bill, I don't remember which one and when, that eliminated the corporation and transitioned us back to a republic. So . . . Trump won

remember which one and when, that eliminated the corporation and transitioned us back to a republic. So . . . Trump won the election under the new republic of America and was inaugurated on the 1/11/21. Biden will be sworn in as President under the corporation of America which no longer exist, making his presidency fraudulent. I will find out what bill was signed by Trump and when it was signed and enacted.

In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CueteamsixNahalf_81 in this post can reply

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

This actually aligns with Kim Klement's prophecies back in the early 2000 to i think 2014. You can look him and his prophecies up on youtube! But this is also supported by Juan O Seven's recent interview that was live 20 hours ago.

just something to think about!

I was thinking the 1776 comission bill could have something to do with eitger this or Nesara.