Get your head out of your ass if you think for one minute Trump and NSA wouldn't have brought the heat by now? FISA works both ways. GTFOH. Wake up from dream land. Doubles, actors, cgi, movie. It was over in 2016 for God's sake. 2019 was the year of the boomerang. 2020 Covid storm on Hollywood and DC. 2021 wraps it all up. Welcome to the great awakening. When this is over you just might be looking at your even your own pastor differently especially if he's Joel Osteen.😱

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Hold on Casper - we've had drops and we've researched but there are a Lot of rabbit holes we went down ourselves & then keeping up with everyone else's ideas - I think we've done a damned good job overall. The majority of us have stayed on board & continue to believe in Trump & whatever the plan has been. we've more than proven ourselves even if we still guess at things.
If y'all control everything, why are all the companies still screwing with us?
no way you controlled the media since 2016. unless you made them invent TDS?

PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS MUCH MORE POWER THAN ANYONE COULD IMAGINE‼️IT’S THE PREVIOUS WEASELS THEY CALLED PRESIDENT THAT BRAINWASHED US INTO THINKING THAT PRESIDENTS HAVE NO POWER OR HELP FROM ANYONE INCLUDING MILITARY‼️THOSE WEASELS WERE TAKING US DOWN FAST‼️PRESIDENT TRUMP AND HIS MILITARY ARE SHOWING US WHAT WE HAVENT SEEN FOR YEARS BUT NEEDED TOO‼️ GOD BLESS ALL THOSE INVOLVED THAT CARE ABOUT THIS COUNTRY AND BRINGING US ALL BACK TO LIFE‼️‼️IT’S GOING TO BE A BRAND NEW WAY OF LIFE AND LIVING‼️‼️WATCH AND SEE‼️‼️
BTW THE BOOKS BEEN WRITTEN ON THIS❗️IT’S ONE HELL OF A PLAY OR A MOVIE IF YOU WILL‼️

Only people mentioned by @MAGNETGLOVE in this post can reply

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication

yeah I get all that but I'm not real keene on being admonished when we've done the best we could seeing that we don't have insider info. Ghost does, so he has an advantage the rest of us don't. that gives him the ability to see things comments completely different.
we are not stupid. we are not, not understand on purpose. we are in a maze with clues to get out, but also false clues to get us turned around.
we don't need gold stars but we don't need soap in our mouths either.

Only by God's CONTINUAL GRACE..AM I HERE

In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication

Bravo! which movie was this one you spoke of?