Only people mentioned by @Misscovfefe in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts

At some point in all of this, we need to come to the realization some sheep will never wake up. It is time to get on with it.

If one of these came true just ONE time, it would be such an electric atmosphere!🙏🙏🙏

If one of these came true just ONE time, it would be such an electric atmosphere!🙏🙏🙏

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Patriot. Mocked by many (some family inc), but FIRMLY stand in my belief that the "Best is yet to come!" God wins.

Continued prayers for Pres. Trump & family, the military and those innocent lives in harms way.

God's not dead
He's s surely alive
He's living on the inside
Roaring like a lion

God bless, Patriots. The best IS yet to come!

Stand for the 🇺🇸 | Kneel at the ✝️ | Trust the plan 🐸

In response Patriot ALBlank5 to her Publication
In response Patriot ALBlank5 to her Publication

And continued prayers for those who have lost it all and are of the belief that President Donald John Trump has abandoned them. I hope Trump SHOWS these folks "the way" ASAP, before we lose any more innocent, good, grand and glorious American Patriots who have absolutely no idea what is going on.

The suffering has become unbearable to wtiness!

(2) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Up all night tomorrow night and watch news Monday?! 🙏❤️😎🇺🇸😎❤️🙏

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

Please tell me this is finally over!!!!!!!!!!!!

D5?

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

🙏
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

#EndTrafficking

God, family, children & freedom! “..to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.This is the meaning of success.”Emerson

🙏🏻🙏🏻

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏🙏

🙏