Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

been doin it for months , i live in the country and its mosquito infested , im never sick but when i moved i was getting swollen lymph glands , only thing i cud trace it to was mosquitos ! first time my glands swelled for about 10 days till it cleared . started on the above and , happened again but swelling not as bad and only 5 days till recovery šŸ‘šŸæ

Just looking for the patriots! The best is yet to come!

Iā€™d check that recipe before doing it. I believe it is missing two ingredients.

ā€œI cannot do all the good that the world needs, but the world needs all the good that I can do.ā€- Jana Stanfield

Be careful with this though? Quinine prolongs the amount of time it takes the heart to repolarize (the QT interval) if you take meds that do the same thing (amiodatone, prozac, many others) you can get yourself into trouble! Happened to my dad, when my mom was putting quinine in his nutrition shakes- she ordered it off Amazon and never gave a second thought to the fact that it might interact with his amiodarone šŸ˜

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!šŸ’Æ

In response Blue Fox to her Publication

thhank you!

(1) Show this thread

Iā€™m a Wife, Mom, Mimzi. God, Family, Country. President Trump is the BEST President ever! God Bless the USA šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø In it TOGETHER!

Thank you so much!ā™„ļø

interesting! have u ever personally tried this?