Many believe it all started with JFK. It started long before with Tesla.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Just wanted to see how they looked side by side and felt it was worth sharing. It was the picture with Flynn and lightning that got me thinking...

Only people mentioned by @shiftworker1976 in this post can reply

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

If you are implying Veronika might be Marilyn that would make her 95.......... dam she's looking good for 95!!

Patriot 🇺🇸Teacher🍎Mom👩‍👦‍👦 Freedomfiqhter 🐸

there's this whole thing on twitter about Hollywood babies born from Marilyn's eggs... as well as Hugh Heffner

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I can do all things with the help of Jesus. Mighty, mighty God!

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Amen happy Resurection day!

(1) Show this thread

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

I was wondering. Sometimes I get "feeling's" from pictures, not as strong as meeting someone in person. I seen a photo of them together a few weeks ago (they were on a porch) and I felt a connection. I actually think many people feel the connections going on, and the fight to freedom. Amazing, and I'm so happy to be awake and paying attention, I feel sorry for the ones missing out.

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

If you know you know. Patriot she is a Warrior!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts