More Juan O’ Seven for those of you needing talking down from the ledge. I saw all the Juan doubters out there this week but anyone associated w/ the Kennedy family, who collects care packages for DJT, and tells stories of Seal Team 9, (and we didn’t even know there was a Seal Team 9), is bona fide by me.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AeShTCC18yc

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Sorry, his name is Wayne. JFK, Jr. would not be without his family in hotel rooms all over the place. That is exactly why he faked his death. To have a family. This guy is a sham.

Marine Infantry , fisherman and Motox. In the mountains of NorCal ,Love dogs especially pit bull's We R the STORM!

I find it weird that youtube and everyone else censors anyone and everyone for speaking the truth but for some reason jaun o , ward, parkes and a few others are not censored at all?

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

He’s in my top 5 for information and talking off the ledge. It is still important to verify but I love his wealth of knowledge, story telling ability, and heart for the kids and country. Thanks for posting. 🙏✝️

Christ Follower, Husband and Father, Patriot till my last breath, and fucking pissed at what these globalist assholes are doing.

love Scott and Juan. Two great patriots hard at work

American Truthseeker. 💫Walking in the Light✨

Only followers of this user (@libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 18 again!
Nana would pay good money just to spend a day listening to this man tell stories. A week of soaking it up would be a dream come true.
He really does know to much about our history and future to be a mere human.
Top of Nana's wish list for sure.
Gonna be asking Santa!
Nana has been good.

That video is an old one, btw. Still entertaining, as usual.

This interview was quite good, due to more challenging questions.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/eQci3V72lSOm/

Juan is brilliant. He's a Bible scholar, numerologist, clear about the functions of the American Government, American history, the cabal & their crimes, the stolen election, Military, laws.... one could surmise he's one of the Q's he's so prodigiously smart 😹

I don't believe he lost his bet for April 1st. I just don't think he can claim it yet as the "official" truth isn't public knowledge but there's zero doubt in my mind that Trump is POTUS & everything is on the verge of reveal 💥🇺🇸🦅

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I hope Im wrong, but i think Juan is good at saying just enought to pasify us!

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Beautifully said. 🙏🏻

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

misinformation is needed.
You dont telegraph your moves to enemy.
I like Juan.

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

People's projections never cease to fascinate me. Backing the man while they develop the knowledge, bagging the man when they're done? I think his commitment to the world is outstanding and he has an unbelievably generous heart. I am in feep gratitude for Juan 💗🙏🏻🌎🐣

Happy Easter 💗🙏🏻

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication

Happy Easter Patriot. You’ve been in it to win it since Spring 20 at [Twitter]. 🙏🏻

In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication

Happy Easter Patriot. You’ve been in it to win it since Spring 20 at [Twitter]. 🙏🏻

(2) Show this thread

A rare Canadian who believes the government is an instument of evil. The truth is my light. I do not suffer fools well. Here to learn.

I think he is controlled oposition along wth many others. They are duping us to sleep. It gets worse by the day. Those days of darkness, come and gone. Jan 6th, March4th, April 1st and a bunch of other markers come and gone. Things are going on? Sure...just a snippet of evidence might help. I am done.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Harold GRA to his Publication

Damn. Watched the movie this long and leaving before the end.

In response Harold GRA to his Publication

I don’t believe you’re done.

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I love his Bible knowledge and the slow calmness of his stories. It makes me know that he gets the bigger picture.✝️