The initial wording of Trumps last EO is different than his previous and all other presidential EO's. I looked at Bush, Obama, Biden and Trump EO's and they all started with...
"By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America".

However Trumps last EO which he signed on 1/19/21 and published on 1/20/21 started with
"By the authority vested in me as President of the United States by the Constitution and laws of the United States of America".

Notice the difference? Any idea what this means?#TheStormIsComing#wwg1wga

In response KIK 143 to his Publication

You may he on to something here. Nice find.

Thanks. Let me know if you figure this one out. My brain is going crazy trying to find the facts to prove what I believe is going on.

In response Patriot Kendjelic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @kik143 in this post can reply

In response KIK 143 to his Publication

I pulled up the rederenced EO revocation in the most recent EO from Trump and it states the same initial verbiage so not sure why othera are different.

In response Patriot Kendjelic to his Publication

None of Biden's Executive Orders are registered with the federal register. Nor is the last one Trump signed with the new language I mentioned. Take a look.... https://www.federalregister.gov/presidential-documents/executive-orders

(1) Show this thread