๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Way 2 clean in some of those pics.

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening Wา‰Wา‰Gา‰1า‰Wา‰Gา‰Aา‰ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@inโ€”-23!!!

Do we think any of our tax $$ that was given away as foreign aid is paying for this? I do. Of course it is in a round about way but still we are funding our own invasion.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

sadly...i think our tax dollar are being used against us every day..I really wish we could come together and tell them to kiss our butt and stop paying those freeloaders in our government anymore of our hard earned money.

(1) Show this thread

infiltration is what the cyber larp told us.
the hungarian devil provides funds to bring in the future
voters of the dem machine .
these pilgrims are protected by the cartels and equipped with benjamin franklin images to assure them safe passage through mexico.
pawns of the demoncrats.
voter id is ground zero to uproot corruption

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Chico Panebianco to his Publication

they also bring in crime..easy to scream for gun control...and human trafficking, organ harvesting and drug trafficking....all undocumented...no one knows they even exist...sad but true...so its a win win for these sick POS..cash cow no doubt.

(1) Show this thread

Just an observation...many of them carrying around a lot of bodily weight instead. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

The best is yet to come ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ!! WWG1WGA !!

Totally agree. And when u look at the border wall in those pics it looks different than the real border wall.

Light-Bringer ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God โ˜€๏ธ Gaia, Jesus, Trump ๐Ÿฆ & The Children ๐Ÿ™ Galactic Interfacer ๐Ÿ‘ฝ Ascension 5D ๐Ÿ’™ JKD MMA ๐Ÿ’ฆ

they take buses, get off for photo ops then hop back on the rest of the way ๐Ÿ™„

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

Agree! where are all the boxes of baby diapers and baby formula? why do the travelers all look like theyre on a day trip to an amusement park versus having loads of things that all babies and toddlers need? Any mom knows how many diapers a baby goes through in ONE DAY! This shit show is ridiculous.