๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅI am LIVID!!! Facebook blocked my personal page for posting about the a baby born with a deformed pointed head after his mother was jabbed with the vax and they put me in jail for 30 days ..... But they have also blocked me from posting on my business page...?!?!
I think I need an attorney. That's part of my income and they have blocked me from posting my Cakes and Dessert Items I design and sell......!!!
JUST LIVID!๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

That's what i have to put up with everytime i have a ban ... i have a business page too - Sucks .. i wrote to them four times last month and they would not reinstate it ! I have just come off my ban and am having to be real careful now

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication

its BS... its our business page...I post nothing but business stuff on that page... I'm so angry i could spit fire๐Ÿ”ฅ

Yeh i know - I said to them i have never had a strike on my business page - i sell bloody candles not effing guns !!! They didnt even reply to me - i have now set up another perosnal page and added my second page as an admin .. but you need to be out of a ban to do that .. means if they ban me again i can still post !!

If i'm being honest I think the whole site sucks and if it wasnt for my business page I wouldnt even have the account. I cant stand it, but it does get me business. and they bug me to death to boost my cakes for $10-$100, I ignore them...Twatter suspended my business account too, so I just removed the app....sorry youre going through this too. I cant wait for justice with all of them...

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

Yeh they are always on my case too - the last time i boosted they banned me half way through ... Twats !! It brings me business too - not too much but enough to keep it going ... I am sorry you are going through it too, the only thing i can suggest is to get a friend to put a comment on your last post to say contact you direct for anything - 30 days sucks hun

๐Ÿ˜˜ ThanQ... I'll get even somehow, some way... I'm a total fighter and they are messing with the wrong Baker Bitch... LOL Hey, gotta laugh right?

(1) Show this thread