Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

It is very insulting to we the people when they do this BS...they must think we dont pay attention....hate to tell them but we are on to their games....and we aint letting up.........call us what you willl BUT WE AINT PLAYING YOUR BULLSHIT GAMES ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100% Patriot, Christian and Trump Supporter. I truly believe President Trump is the hero America needed.

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

I also think it's insulting because, do you know how many people were physically sick over the Sandy Hook incident? That "event" affected a LOT of people around the country. The majority of Americans still believe these two "events" really happened. What's going to go down when they all find out these were both fake an a hoax??

exactly....let the flood gates of the truth open!!!!!!!!!...even if the people are not ready..its time we live and walk in TRUTH.

In response Stargazer Lily to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

100% Patriot, Christian and Trump Supporter. I truly believe President Trump is the hero America needed.

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Amen to that!