👇👇👇Phillip Schneider 25 years ago talking about Adrenochrome harvesting by aliens living inside our planet.
This man was involved in Black Budget programs building D.U.M.Bs for our government & tried so hard to speak out when he left. He was inevitably murdered. I'm wondering if he faked his death & is working behind the scenes today to help take it all down.

SOMETHING has been here for THOUSANDS of years, flying advanced aircraft in our skies. I personally HIGHLY believe highly advanced civilizations live INSIDE our planet & have been for a very long time.

"They thought you'd follow the stars." > To search for alien life when it's been under our feet the entire time.
"Infiltration instead of invasion."
"The DEEPER we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes."

Only people mentioned by @NoMercy2Q21 in this post can reply

In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication

That's one explanation for cattle mutilation.

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

What's under Los Angeles? ---> What's under the GETTY MUSEUM?!

(1) Show this thread

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Phil and Bill Cooper always came across as decent genuine individuals. They converted me for sure

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Read Ezekiel chapter 1 for a complete description of these craft.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

When 1/3 of the Angels in Heaven were cast out and many to earth they had enslave parts of humanity to mine for Gold. They had children with the women of earth. Angels posses the knowledge of the universe and built DUmb’s and tunnels as The Creator said he would destroy the earth with a flood many to their slaves and wives underground. After 10’s of thousands of years these once human beings have lost their skin pigment, grew large eyes and large heads to accomidate the eyes. These are your grays today. They called themselves the Anunnaki.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

And [they] are trying to normalize their facial features.

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

in the Clinton emails ,Hillary askes “where is the location of Gildamesh’s stasis chamber?”... so they had planned to use them giant annunaki

(3) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

PHIL RED PILLED EVERYBODY BACK IN 94’ & MANY WERE’NT LISTENING !!

"𝐐" Sent Me - ❤️WWG1WGA❤️ 🌟President Trump🌟 ✞GOD✞ 🇺🇸Country🇺🇸

This man is telling the absolute TRUTH. I hope there is no holding back on all of this when disclosures come. The people NEED TO KNOW THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH of what has REALLY been going on here on this planet. NO HOLDS BARRED. WE ARE READY!

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

#Law
#Arrest_Warrants
#Criminal_Comaplaints
THere are teams behind the scene assisting, sharing solutions, that most of humanity seems to be apathetic about.
Kirks law corner, take his course on his play list first 1 to 8, take notes, the world is going here.

This one shares process to file criminal complaints for crimes, false claims, complaints are not good.

Knowing rights as the law, provides confidence.

Filing criminal complaints, done right, will get people arrested.

There are reasons why shills are attacking kirks and others, as they are apart of a powerful team.

PPTF, connected to joint special operations command.

Kirks law corner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=283Z7al_NqU

Criminal complaint

https://www.uscourts.gov/forms/law-enforcement-grand-jury-and-prosecution-forms/criminal-complaint

Warrant for arrest

https://www.uscourts.gov/forms/law-enforcement-grand-jury-and-prosecution-forms/arrest-warrant

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Perfect Charge Collapse-SOUL of the GRAIL Fractal -Behind SSP and Montauk- with Dan Winter - YouTube

FractalU.com is back!! here is our pilot episode -(thanks to Alex Galvez & friends) - Perfect Charge Collapse-SOUL of the GRAIL Fractal -Behind SSP and ...

Alex Collier - UFO Hypothesis - 1994 - YouTube

Alex Collier interviewed in 1994 by Rick Keefe from UFO Hypotheses. A legacy presentation from https://www.alexcollier.net/Andromedan contactee Alex Collier ...

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

his good friend was murdered for speaking out, so he started speaking out

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

I sure hope he is alive Phil and Bill Cooper both paved the path to Reality wake up we have never been alone. All religions were made to keep us devided

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

HE WAS A GREAT MAN
4 pages below 👇👇👇👇

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Phil Schneider is a true Patriot

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

He knew way before most of us

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

The aliens are satan and his minions hiding technology and perverting God’s creation.The sneaky thing is, what better way to mske us trust demons? Call them aliens from a more advanced planet and then convince us that they are here to help us.

Knowledge is a earthly possession, Enlightenment is only granted by God for those who know the spirit. Answers are in the Bible ✝️

I've only seen two videos he spoke out about this. I believe his edicational background was a geologist degree. Both of his videos are very informative, about an hour each. Incredibly disturbing and eye opening. A must watch if you can find both videos.

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” - George Orwell

In response VNH Taylor to her Publication
(1) Show this thread