TiO2 NPs induced a strong oxidative stress in both glial cell lines by mediating changes in the cellular redox state and lipid peroxidation associated with a rise in the expression of glutathione peroxidase, catalase, and superoxide dismutase 2.

Only people mentioned by @TheMac in this post can reply

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response The Mac to his Publication

is this the nanoparticals in the chem trails, or what’s at the end of the china virus swab that gets put up ones nose to cause cancer?🧐

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

every cloud has a silver lining...

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Make that a 12-year old

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Pretend I'm a 5 year old and repeat what you have said in child-like language

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

what are the symptoms of glutathione deficiency?

These problems may include seizures; a generalized slowing down of physical reactions, movements, and speech (psychomotor retardation); intellectual disability; and a loss of coordination (ataxia). Some people with severe glutathione synthetase deficiency also develop recurrent bacterial infections.

(1) Show this thread