Only people mentioned by @Fastwalker in this post can reply

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response walker Fast to his Publication

I see some comments about Putin being taken out. I doubt that. Putin is a white hat. But because he puts Russia first, as Trump puts America first, his actions sometimes collide with our interests. That in mind, the media and DS demonize him. It seems to me that the ones who are demonized are the white hats while the ones they are soft on are actually the black hats. The cabal runs the media. The media directly influences perception. Most people seldom have an original perception of reality. But that is slowly changing. I think in the end...the real good guys are gonna surprise many of us. Im including Putin. Kim. Xi. Putin has already freed himself. Kim to some extent. Xi is in the early stages of being freed and has a long way to go. Study the body language of those leaders Trump met with in 17-18. Who was uncomfortable. The Pope? The Queen? Merkel? The pharma meet in Geneva? Who was smiling? Kim? Putin? Xi?
Optics are important.
Q

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

And Putin doesn't allow Rap in his country. B/c he believe it poison the youth. I have to say, I can't blame him.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

the real Putin was taken out...

In response white light to his Publication

Face lift?????

In response white light to his Publication

You can't be serious....

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Russia has been all NON-GMO for years. Why can't we do that? Most of the world shuns Monsanto and its products. Why can't we do that?

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Because our betters want us to be sick and generate mucho bucks for their medical system.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

The less MSM I see the more I'm liking Putan!

Love Putin!