Only people mentioned by @JAYDEE in this post can reply

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code ยง 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

In response Jay Dee to her Publication

Know the Nazis were puppets like Obama - an Ideology that goes way back - the German people need to feel that they never caused or supported this - We are at the Precipice of squeezing the Truth out of the Bottle - Jesuits & Evil Cabal The Control

where was this? looks flat like sask or mb..

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

Artur Pawlowski, the Pastor of the Cave of Adullam Church in Calgary, Alberta, Canada shouted down police officers who interrupted his church service during Passover

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

Getting rid of religion and the covering of the face and the segregation etc if obama was potus now we would all be welcoming ISLAM did you know hillary was gonna make obama king of the world it is a blessing he has been dealt with it is over for them enjoy the show

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA ๐ŸŠ

Dont arrest prostitutes and drug transactions but go pick on these people.

fuck the nazis and fuck the police !

Just Wow!! This guy is just btilliant!!!!!. We should all start doing this! they intimidate people everywhere.

In response Patriotic Bird to his Publication

yes and people when they see this intimidation need to speak up..not get violent unless in self defense..uniform or not assault is assault!, here in NZ our police are pretty good overall,a cop recently pushed a partygoer over yes he was provoked but they know the verbal stuff they get is part of the job,the cop walked away,kid said something, cop walked back knocked kid off his feet,there is now an official investigation ,media reported it,people not happy with this particular cop,i have seen police in other countries do horrendous injustice to people

(1) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

They're attempting to destroy Christianity. The cop last out of the door looks like he's thinking he knows this is wrong.

The Gestapo Nazis have arrived Patriots, Gulags will be setup next to reform those that will not kowtow against the Rise of Authoritarianism/ Totalitarianism. Rise of Fascism/ Communism.

The window of opportunity is closing.

I LOVE THIS MAN