Only people mentioned by @BlondieBrute in this post can reply

In response Blondie Brute to her Publication

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

❤️😂🤣

(1) Show this thread

Watching you watching me watching you....

😁😁LOL, GREAT...most blonde jokes were polach jokes, so now AOC jokes..LOL, OK....Here is a good one:
WHY DON"T AOC MAKE CHOCKOLATE CHIP COOKIES?
ANSWER:
Because it takes too long to peel the M&M's
😆

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

In response Your Muse to his Publication

😂🤣

(1) Show this thread

Child of God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Conservative & proud American!

Know why AOC can't use birth control pills?
Cause everytime she stands up, they fall out!

Quick With a Joke, A Light up your Smoke, But there is someplace I would Rather Be. Self Proclaimed President of KEKistan!! Exiled in VA

That MEME Just won the Internet

In response Eric Big E, e. to his Publication

👊🏻 ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Left Communist Twatter 1/22/21. I support our real POTUS Donald Trump to the very end, I’ll never give up, nor will I placate quitters.

Here's my favorite: Why did God give AOC one more brain cell than horses? So she wouldn't poop in the parade.

In response Steve Miller to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

🤣😂

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread