Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

God loves you as much as He loves Jesus. Thank you Jesus. Thank you patriots and troops. God bless President Trump and keep him safe.

the New tan line... masks.... at least they’ll be easy to spot when this is over.

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! πŸ™πŸ» President Trump is my president. πŸ’–πŸ€πŸ’™ WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

Oh my goodness. Once this is over and done, we are still going to have to live with stupid people.

Nothing special to note, except for our strong defense of freedom and life

Just like in Spain! sheep under the sun

Light-Bringer 🌟 πŸ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God β˜€οΈ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children πŸ™ Galactic Interfacer πŸ‘½ Ascension 5D πŸ’™ JKD MMA πŸ’¦

it's the young people that surprise me the most as they are the Ones who are supposed to have come in with a Higher consciousness but i think that WHEN they turn around, they will turn around the quickest with the greatest momentum πŸ‘

Happily married mother of 3, Christian, Conservative, Patriot, Georgia Bulldog, Occasional Contrarian, Ducit Amor Patria, #MAGA, #WWG1WGA,

you can't fix stupid

I'm a conservative christian lady. I love God, family, dogs(sometimes cats), Trump and USA. I'm a member of the Patriot Party. #WWG1WGA

Lol spring break sheeple style