Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

A lot of you will hate me for this but I don't care.

You haven't learned how God speaks to you yet.

You're too concerned with arrests instead of asking God if arrests have already occured.

You're too concerned with nothing being done instead of asking God to show you what's happening behind the scenes.

You're too concerned with what others are saying or not saying instead of asking God what you can do personally to help restore our Republic.

If you people don't change, you will only continue to fall into the abyss.

Im not upset about the statement at all. I personally agree with most of it. However, I also believe telling people how they should think is what got us where we are today. Some need reminded. Some don't have the same beliefs. It's quite simple to me. You don't need to be defensive and others don't need to comment if they disagree. It's disappointing this must be said. "They" have shaped all of us in some way. We must find common ground rather than bickering

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Freedom24 in this post can reply

In response Freedom 24. to his Publication

That's why it is VERY important to be careful who you listen to. Had we united as one and marched to DC a month ago, pulled Congress out by their hair and pounded them into dust like you should do to folks who are KILLING us, we'd be much further along than where we are today. And if one cannot see that, then I suggest immediate and comprehensive medical attention.

How can folks not see it ALL? this entire scam drags out as we sit here and listen to some of these idiots babble on and on . At what point is one pushed TOO far? How many of US can they kill until we end this ourselves?

It's stunning to witness. The American Patriot literally is asleep at the wheel. It's plain as day and horrific to witness.

Is what it is what it is.