This is the unfortunate text I woke up to from a friend who resides in Governor [Whitmer]’s state...

“Lindsay has Covid, family Cant come tomorrow:( and!!! She got her shot last week.”

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Nana has said from day one that whitmer is evil Reptilian.

Nana prays your fren will be ok.

Christ-following Patriot mother of five

I live in Michigan as well. From the beginning I have not allowed that woman (Whitmer) to tell me what me and my family can and cannot do. If rules do not make sense to me, I will not follow them. We definitely need new leadership in this state, though.

These doctors need to quit lying to their patients. For every illness they call "covid", they are very well paid. The vaccines are not safe. They are experimental and are making people sick. Double money for doctors when they don't blame the vax but call it covid. This scam needs to END.

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

My best friend lives on Sugar Island across from Sault Ste. Marie in Michigan on the Canadian Border. I tried telling her last summer about Whitmer being evil and she didn’t want to hear any of it. We are no longer friends😢

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

THIS LOOKS LIKE COMMS TO ME, AND WITH SIMON PARKES NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR THE NEXT 10 DAYS, I BELIEVE OUR 10 DAYS OF DARKNESS IS AT HAND.

Gematrix for Capital Letters: "DON'T PANIC"

Praying for her healing.

A True Patriot. God, Family & Country. Mother, Wife, Daughter. We stand for the American Flag.

Prayers!