Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

already done via what we breath in through the nanites in the chemtrails, way long ago. So much krazy patented tech out there for taking control over us. With patented voice to skull tech they can put thoughts into your head with your own voice. When I used fb, I could just be "thinking" of something and then get the ads for it. I paid more attention when I talked about sending my in laws something and then got an ad for it. It's all AI quantum now and we are spied on, they can see through your eyes what you see if they want too with these nanites. They are nothing without us though as the only power the dark has is what we give it, through fear or idoltry. We hold the power and the keys to the Kingdom that matters. We are envied for it and try as they may, they will never out make the maker and they will never be able to access our organic heart centers. Stay there, in universal love and forgiveness to keep stealthy and beyond controllable.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

NO WAY! THIS ENDS WHEN#WeThePeople WORLDWIDE STOP COMPLYING... THERE'S BILLIONS OF US & A FEW DOZEN OF THEM. WHO THE FOOK PROCLAIMED THEM GOD & GAVE THEM DOMINION TO LORD OVER US LIKE PROPERTY?! NO MORE!#GAMEOVER #satanic ELITES LOSE.
#GodWins

ben oui 🥸prochaine etape

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

h/t@spookdblog

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

AS LONG AS ASLEEP DEMS ONLY GET IT I OK WITH IT COULD CUT DOWN ON DEM MASS SHOOTINGS !!! ( wait all are DEM mass shootings )

(1) Show this thread

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

I actually introduced the barcode for a filing system when I worked for the local council as it worked effectively when I worked in a government department.

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

Id2020.org

Start looking into that.

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread