This comment really resonated with me.

We will be the cowboy country again.

#FaithOverFear

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Us real folks down south are still jamming maskless bet. lol

And the sly and the family stone country.....we all win!

Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

Let me say this: If you put a mask on even one time, for any reason, you aren't country. And damn sure no cowboy.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

watched the bluegrass episode of king of the hill the other day getting that pride to flow

Ditch them and tank their ratings. It appears to be the on;y thing they understand. BOYCOTTS pay dividends.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Who broke his nose?

(1) Show this thread

Doq are you on Telegram ??

Leviticus 26:6 "I will give peace in the land, and you shall lie down, and none will make you afraid"

No, not all of us.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Not all cowboys!

When? Because it is not 4/3/20221 and still absolutely nothing but cookie cutter statements from President Donald John Trump. If THIS is "Draining the Swamp", then clearly explains the absolute failure that is "The Great Awakening". Such a baffling and stunning time to be alive.

Choking to mother fucking death at it ALL!

I have never wore a mask.

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

the 'cowboy country' is coming back to Alberta, Canada too. 🀠

I concur..kinda like how they have infiltrated country music with pop sounding beats, stupid lyrics, and feminised the male singers. I miss the George Strait kinda country.

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Not sure what you're talking about here, Texas has no mask mandates any longer.

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

theyre still requiring where ive been. pathetic

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

theyre still requiring where ive been. pathetic

(2) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

GET SOME COMMIES

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Take them off....there is an attorney who posted onlinethat will represent you for free if you are in trouble for not wearing a mask.

I am a Patriot. I support President Trump. We have to defend our Constitution.

Weird...I am feeling overly emotional today as well. Need a Schumman update...STAT.

2:03 > 113
113 = Q
113 = 11.3
113 > 23 PAIN

Nice Vibes.

Mud on the tires, worn boots, a spirit of adventure.
bring it.