#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
If you haven't seen this video of DJT roasting Killary in 2016....don't miss it! If you have seen it, watch it again. Now that we "know what we know"...unbelievable. I can't watch this enough!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=Bmvxx_YbDsM

Trump roasts Clinton at Al Smith charity dinner - YouTube

Just one night after the final presidential debate, Donald Trump roasted Hillary Clinton at the Al Smith Dinner. The Catholic charity fundraiser is an opport...

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto Me and I will answer you; and show you great & mighty things, which you know not.

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

😅🤣😂🤣😅😃 Wow, now we know and it's funny to watch the faces around him change as he speaks so much truth.

Not here for glory or praise. Here to learn and share knowledge. Not always right but always willing to learn.

this video and Ricky Gervais golden globe award ceremony vid are my two favorite videos

The pursuit of truth, in freedom for freedom's sake. #WWG1WGAWorldwide #WeAreOne

5:25 to 6:14 'pardon me' 😂
'just kidding' after his little smirk 😏
#PresidentialPardon

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

I had seen it before but it was good to see it again like you said knowing what we know now. He humiliated the hell out of her and she deserved it. To bad she's already deceased.