Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

For the love of God, Family, TRUMP2Q2Q, MAGA, Anon Fam and Always a little Sammy πŸΏβ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•ŠπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸΏπŸΏπŸ’£That's what makes me smile!

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

This is great! I just busted up laughing out loud! Husband gave me a look like I'm nuts, Now he's laughing πŸ˜…πŸ€£

Just another Patriot looking to exercise my 1A rights. Wife, mom, Nana, I am the black πŸ‘ of my dem family. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA #45 #19

This is my new favorite! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Freedom loving, TRUMP supporting, Q following, God's Amazing Natural Universe Inspired, PATRIOT❗

Very funny,@qpatriot1776

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!πŸ’―

back at ya!

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

🀣🀣🀣

For the love of God, Family, TRUMP2Q2Q, MAGA, Anon Fam and Always a little Sammy πŸΏβ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•ŠπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸΏπŸΏπŸ’£That's what makes me smile!

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Ok! Now this one almost made my water come out of my nose. I was not expecting to scroll down to this. Woohoo! I feel like I'm home with family

(2) Show this thread

Messianic Believer of The Way, and His Truth. YahuShua is Yahuwah β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€ΌοΈ

πŸ€£β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

🀣🀣🀣🀣 Perfect!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

I mean they just keep getting better and better! 🀣🀣🀣🀣

This may be my favorite so far...πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Yeshua is my savior and Trump is my President #MAGA #KAGA tribe of Judah

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🀣

Blessed Christian, Wife, Mom & Grammy to 6. πŸ™β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸŒŽ Pro-Trump, Pro-Life, Pro-Guns #GODWINS #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN

OMG! Hilarious!🀣

Christian mama of 6 and wife. Proud American that loves to research (my dad was an investigator, it's in my blood!)

haha, love it! poor bernie!

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts