Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

government turd

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

And back to jail cell in Gitmo never to be see again. HA! HA!

Pretty sure that Terrorist Gypsie Obama rode in on her 😡 same WAVE!! They have Mocked our Nation and ALL those who DIED for this Country and our Freedom!!!

GET THEM ALL the hell OUT of here!!’.
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

la blague 🥸nous ce sont nos Presidents qui sont des malfrats

Digtal warrior for a just and prosperous world #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldiers #Trump4ever ➡️Visit me on -- https://gettr.com/user/joblack ⬅️

I can't believe that foreign criminal elements are allowed to have political careers in America.

When will this brother-fucking and lying Ilhan Omar be sent back to the Somalia desert ❓

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

Witch.

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

Everything about her is illegitimate. Her father was a war criminal personally responsible for killing millions. And the fact that she has the audacity to even open her ungrateful, anti-American mouth continues to astound me.

✔️Falsifying documents
✔️Immigration fraud
✔️Illegitimate marriage to brother (technically incest)
✔️Bigamy
✔️Tax Fraud - 8 yrs of fraudulent filing
✔️Election fraud
✔️Campaign finance violations - 6 discovered to date

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/ilhan-omars-father-was-top-official-in-genocidal-barre-regime-then-he-changed-his-name-to-sneak-into-the-us-illegally/

she wasnt arrested 23 times

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 🇺🇸 🍀Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC 🇺🇸 FIX 2020 OR BUST

THIS IS ONE OF THE MANY PROBLEMS WITH OUR F*CKED UP GOVT. NO VETTING AND NO ACCOUNTABILITY. JUST LIKE THE ILLEGITAMATE OBAMANATION ADMIN. WHEN IS THIS GOING TO CHANGE?

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

Let's make her REALLY famous!!!!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication

Better yet make her INFAMOUS!

(1) Show this thread