Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

Hold the line, pray.#godwins#wwg1wga

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

yessssss!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In case you were wondering. 🦊

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

thank you 🙏Bless all of you ❣️

#SaveOurChildren WWG1WGA TB Bucs, Lightning, Rays. Registered Nurse. Love music.

Thank you Ezra and Juan for the great message!!! You both Rock!!!

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

This spoke to my soul on a level so assuring that it's elevating 🙌🙌#relaxdontdoit

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Super video and very motivational message from JOS. 👍🏻👍🏻❤️

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

This is a video we should all watch at least once a day!!!!
#HoldTheLine#YouWereChosenForAReason#TheBestIsYetToCome#GodWins

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

@ghostezra We are covered in the blood of Jesus Christ and could not be more blessed to have our HEROS OF HUMANITY watching over us God bless President Trump JFKJr GenFlynn and our beloved MILITARY GODWON now watch the movie and enjoy 😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I thought Juan was a larp. No?

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response In The Fight to his Publication

that would be a

(1) Show this thread