Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

George Floyd dad?

Then of course the Simpson's predicted George Floyd too🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤯🤯🤯
Time traveling? Illuminati?
Its ridiculous how much happens in real life then we can go back & find that same event on this show THE GIG IS UP#SleepNoMore

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Just a Patriot who loves my country, and above all, wants to see the children safe and for all of the Cabal to be put where they belong!

Matt Groening was a good frisnd of Jefferey Epstein. Spent alot of time on Pedo Island. Might have had good intel on Deep State plan.

"What episode did the Simpson predict George Floyd?

There is no episode in which The Simpsons predicted the 46-year-old black man’s death.

On May 30, five days after Floyd died, Instagram user Yuri Pomo shared a image he created of Chief Wiggum kneeling on a black man as Lisa Simpson watched and held the sign."

lol.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Kind of makes you revisit the thought and validity of "The Looking Glass" ... Shit like this simply does not compute - it's beyond bizarre..

Holy 💩❗️😳😏🤨

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

well how about that... "future proves past"
does Matt Groening know who Q is? or a is he a Cabalist?
Groening is a lefty with a democrat voting track record.

He did after all create a comic strip series called "Life in Hell"

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

wow 😳😳😳😳😳😳