WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

i have been in this thread for some days now and the idiots i am chatting with is so entertaining 😂 so i sell my own KETO ebook i do the keto diet myself and it is wonderful keto does work but i am being judged because i sell an ebook but this person refuses to watch the link i provided we are just debating this persons general feeling is this person a troll or are they just stupid i cannot decide

#GodWins

Sound like a troll. Don't waste your energy fighting ignorance. What is your book called and where can we buy it? I don't know much but this Keto diet. But my fat ass could use a diet right now. lol

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Mimi Crew4 to her Publication

i blocked him he is an idiot and i do have an E-BOOK it is called the easy guide to KETO wonderful book it is my bible lol it is $4.99 use the word EASYKETO at checkout and you get a $1.50 off here is the link just in case and pass it onto your friends

https://tony-dee-shop.creator-spring.com/listing/easy-keto-diet?product=1227

Thank you and I will check out your book and share your link with friends.

Only people mentioned by @Mimicrew4 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mimi Crew4, click on at the bottom under it