Ouid - not what you think. Operating Under the Influence of Divinity. :)

someone please educate me. do people do chest compressions on the run while moving? looked odd, but I'm not a paramedic.

American by birth. Patriot by choice. Digital soldier by necessity

In response McKinsey Ouid to her Publication

having been a medic for 20+ year in Los Angeles., as far as the CPR question, yes CPR needs to be done almost constantly to keep blood flowing. it is possible for the person doing the compressions to ride on the lower bar of the gurney, however you still need to hold on with 1 hand to keep from falling and therefore only have 1 hand to do compressions...not effective but better than nothing.

Running along side and making attempts is better than nothing, at least for the camera. And judging by the lack of manpower he also needed to help guide the head of the gurney.

Truth be told, while evry patient gets 100% of my attention in my ability to prolong the inevitible, certain people get 110% because of the unwritten brotherhood of police/fire/ems... and some people may get less - those who do things to people in that brotherhood or people who do things to kids...

continued...

there have been times for the camera where someone who injured a child was given "the hero effort" while on camera and then the zero effort" once the doors closed on the ambulance.

I agree that this whole event was a false flag, and there are alot of things that dont add up like the guys arm hanging off and no cuffs anywhere...even if the guy is dead, he still gets cuffed...and he is not strapped down nor do i see a backboard under him because the jead of the gurney is raised to a comfortabke position. the biggest false flag here is that you cannot do CPR on a soft surface because the body just gets pushed into the mattress. In a real event, the guy would have been strapped to a backboard while administering while starting the IV, intubating him, etc before even being put on a gurney.

IMO, the CPR in this mess isnt the issue because I have done similar in the heat of things, but the lack if everything else being done is really what makes me believe this is a photo op for a FF

In response 0b10001 0b10011 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Legendrummer215 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from 0b10001 0b10011, click on at the bottom under it