Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

So cute. I feel like if you owned pigs, you wouldn't be able to eat them anymore. I met a guy who had a Vietnamese potbelly pig and you weren't even allowed to talk about bacon around it, nevermind eat it. Otherwise, the pig would get depressed.

Full disclaimer, I'm not ready to stop eating meat.

trop mimi eux 🥰cochons viets ? 🧐

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

We are going to have a good day. 🎶🎶 Vibes

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I’ve missed this! I loved these posts in my Twitter days before the great purge!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I want One 🐽💖

Trump Supporter. WIFE. Mom. Grandma. Political junkie. InQuistitive; want to learn / know more about Q.

How CUTE!!!! 🐷

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We been havin a good day over here at Nana's everyday!
Come on over!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Would love to, Nana :)

(1) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

ohhh...I want one baby piggy... ...or two...ok I will take the whole lot 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

SO CUTE!!!

Truth seeker. Run everything through a BS filter - looking for the agenda. All media is manipulated - waiting for that to change.

I think God mad animal babies so cute - it helps us easily tell the difference between attraction & love.

@tank_patriot ^^ your song!
have an awesome day.