April is "Autism Awareness Month"
Our son was diagnosed with being on the spectrum at 18 months old. We moved to Tennessee 3 months ago to be able to provide him with the necessary treatment and therapy. His evolution has been nothing short of a miracle.
💙❤💙❤

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

God - Family - Freedom - Truth Proud wife and mom of 6 amazing children

Beautiful pictures! What a joy...so happy for you. May you have a Blessed Easter with your family.

He is beautiful! You are lucky to have that Happy little spirit with you! He will teach you so many amazing things! God Bless Your Family. Happy Easter ✝️🐰#FamilyIsEverything!
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

He already has. God sent him to me so I could learn from him. ❤💙❤💙

(1) Show this thread

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

Reminded me of this Q post. Three letter agencies are looking for Autists who are considered high IQ Anons by the Q community. Show him this in a few years. God Bless!

https://qagg.news/?read=3221

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

Amen ~ What kind of specific treatment was there?

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

Hello,
Make research of antibiotics.
'cause autism is due to a bacteria in the bowels.
Have a good day and take care of you and your little boy !

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

What a joy and blessing your beautiful boy is! So happy you are able to get him the help needed. God Bless him and your family!

I love God, country, family and of course President Trump !!

such a beautiful little boy !! prayers and love headed your way !! God bless you always !!

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

What an adorable little boy! Thank you for sharing your story! God Bless 🙏

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Your son is perfect. He is beautiful! God Bless you.

May God bless you, your son and your family❤️🙏🏼🥰

Let our captivity, Lord, be a thing of the past, like dried up streams in the Negev.

Your son is so beautiful! May he live a long and healthy life!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Love the smile. God Bless Luis

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Thank you. 🙏❤

(1) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

love ya brotha
God bless
Happy...... JESUS. IS. RISEN!!!!
TOMB. EMPTY.

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Happy Easter Patriot, Gods gifts are awesome 🙏

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

Likewise, Patriot.
And yes, indeed, God's miracles are all around us. 🤜💥🤛

(1) Show this thread

Love these pictures! God bless you all!

TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@Lukesnonna Donald Trump is my President!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Trust the Man!! He has never let us down.

💙Sweet innocence. Keep him in your heart. Beautiful boy!