Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

A lot of you will hate me for this but I don't care.

You haven't learned how God speaks to you yet.

You're too concerned with arrests instead of asking God if arrests have already occured.

You're too concerned with nothing being done instead of asking God to show you what's happening behind the scenes.

You're too concerned with what others are saying or not saying instead of asking God what you can do personally to help restore our Republic.

If you people don't change, you will only continue to fall into the abyss.

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

PULEASEEEEEEEEEEEE Im 72 years old and been walking in the Spirit for 37 years. Closer than you may be able to imagine. TUCK THAT FINGER POINTING back in for I see 3 pointing back at you. Who do you think you are telling us who and what we are and believe because it may be different than your OPINION.
GRRRRRRRRRR I HATE PRIDE.............

YOURE JUST SCARED TO LOOK AT IT HONESTLY NOW. To voice doubts or concerns. Thats really asleep .......and Stupid.

Only people mentioned by @PattiCakeQTPatriot in this post can reply

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication

I didnt stutter .....