Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

and they did you.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

What a load of deception from both of you fookin assholes! TREASONšŸ”„Both of you LIARS and EVIL. All for power and wealth

DIGITAL SQLDIER, God Loving Patriot! Loving Husband, Father of 5, and Pappy of 6! We must walk thru the Darkness before the Light! WWG1WGA

like father like son! Traitors they are one!

100% God, family, country loving Patriot! Bad ass chick if you try me. Fight for Freedom! Never bow to evil, ever.

Fuckers! Sorry had to say it.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

two 2. dead ā˜ ļø. fukn. šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Patriot WWG1WGA USAF Ret F-4 Phantoms Phorever

The truth must be told.

I AM... LIGHT, LOVE, JOY, PEACE, STRENGTH, POWER, BALANCE, COMPASSION, JUSTICE, a BRINGER of the DAWN!!!

Psychopath demons.

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

ThisšŸ‘‡ is where they belong!!!

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

I hope both of you Bushes rot in hell!

šŸ™ GOD WON. šŸ™ Jesus is the Way. šŸ™ Love Won. ā¤ļø Love and Light ā­ļøšŸ’™WWG1WGA šŸ•ÆI Love All Yā€™all šŸ„° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything šŸ’™ā˜€ļøšŸ¦‹

EVIL Nasties šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

šŸ˜

(1) Show this thread

Proud patriot mama and wife! ā¤ļøšŸ¤šŸ’™ Digital soldier šŸ‘Š Lover of frogs šŸø Favorite food: popcorn šŸæ WWG1WGA šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø Trolls get blocked šŸ™…šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Hello George! šŸø

SAY IT AGAIN. I can't wait to assist the new history book development team LOL we will not "spare the rod" from these BUSHES

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

So proud of you son

šŸ™ GOD WON. šŸ™ Jesus is the Way. šŸ™ Love Won. ā¤ļø Love and Light ā­ļøšŸ’™WWG1WGA šŸ•ÆI Love All Yā€™all šŸ„° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything šŸ’™ā˜€ļøšŸ¦‹

šŸ¤®šŸ¤®