🇺🇸 Ohio, remember this disgusting Republican Rep. who proposes vax be tied to stimulus checks. 🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

I'am a Freedom loving wife, mother and grandmother Standing Up for God, family, America and all of humanity's right to live Free

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

woe to these evil politicians

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

I have read alot about these vacc & will not allow any of my family members to take (especially my mom). what concerns me are the ones who were "forced" to take i.e. medical professionals etc. I had a friend who had to take as he worked in a health sciencxe center. He is not involved with patients he working in construction/contracting. I worry and pray for them and hope there will be something to counteract once all has been revealed.

God is Real, Jesus is Real and the Bible is 100% Truth. Patriots Unite, Hold the Line, WWG1WGA, MAGA, Trump 2Q2Q, Its going to be Biblical.

Remember ALL Ohio Politians that made us mask up and push the vax We will never forget !!!!

Baseball M⚾️M 🇺🇸 ❤️ is FOREVER 🇺🇸For GOD & Country 🇺🇸

⚖️⚖️⚖️

Wwg1wga 🇺🇸🇺🇸save the children 🇺🇸🇺🇸 draining the swamp one clown at a time. United we stand divided we fall. Let's finish this shit!

they're out numbered and putting themselves in the spotlight, how foolish......

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We all knew it would come to this. Take vaxx or not ya wont be allowed to work or live. Fook the vaccine, Nana will never take it.
The fookin Republican party has been as bad or many of them worse than the Dems.
Hell Bush Sr. was one of the most evil men to walk the earth!
Bush Jr orchestrated 9/11 to steal our gold and hide Nesara from us.
Cocain Mitch is damn married to China- literally!
The gop has used this damn vote counting software to win elections too. They all screwed the American ppl.
No more politicians!