Only people mentioned by @alleyhay17 in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Halley Austin to her Publication

2015 DJT coming down escalator and the words in my spirit "this is My man for a time such as this. he has the skills for My purposes in America." never did i expect "the time such as this" to mean so much. just thought intercessory prayer needed for DJT. but OMG so so much more🕊♥️TY God. for calling me to be a part of this spiritual battle with the seen and unseen warriors

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Well said !

Truth seeking, God loving Patriot. #wwg1wga #greatawakening #godwins #maga

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Well said! 🥰 I’m so thankful to be on this amazing journey with all you beautiful souls.

(2) Show this thread

Crazy about Jesus, my Husband and Trump Staying in my Heavenly Father's Rest yet excited for what is to come.

Amen sister

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

I often think, there but the grace of God go I. We can't claim any credit for being awake because the onslaught has been unending. God DID choose us (I hope He reveals why some day) to be lights, to forage through the crap to the truth, and then to suffer the consequences of speaking it to a dark world. I feel grateful to be chosen, but I couldn't do it unless I daily took God's hand.

🍊I see you, I love you, I know who you really are. We are ONE family. agape4ever unconditional love Namaste #WWG1WGA

🍊I see you, I love you, I know who you really are. We are ONE family. agape4ever unconditional love Namaste #WWG1WGA

In response agape namaste to her Publication

there is no room for mistake....

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

INDEED, WE ARE CHOSEN! WE FIRST HAVE BEEN AWAKEN AND NOTHING COULD MAKE US BELIEVE "THEIR" LIES! GOD IS GREAT!