Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Think of yourself as a radio. We tune in at certain frequencies to connect to our higher consciousness.
The old system, was designed to keep us under mind control, and controlled our frequencies!
Once you truly understand this, you can access levels you never knew existed. This is why I recommend sound frequency healing. We are electric, and frequencies and vibration are the keys to unlock the entire universe, and also to unlock who we really are! The veil is off! The light is in control! It’s on you to seek this truth for yourself!

🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
#godwon
🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁
#wwg1wga ♒️

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Which frequency would you recommend?

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I just did a post on my youtube channel about the duality one created today 432hz healing
https://youtu.be/ggkBvOOOmAg

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it